The RTK approach
How RTK handles asbestos
The presence of asbestos in a home is a serious matter that requires professional attention. Our goal is to assist you in understanding and correcting an asbestos issue from start to finish. No job is too big...no job is too small, particularly when your family's health is at stake.
Our asbestos inspectors, project designers and management planners are licensed by the Department of Public Health and certified under the federal Asbestos Hazard Emergency Response Act. We can expertly locate any asbestos in your home and monitor asbestos removal. Once the material is removed, we'll verify that your home is no longer threatened. RTK does not offer asbestos remediation. Our sole focus is on providing an accurate, unbiased assessment of potential health risks.
Our approach is to:
- Conduct a comprehensive site survey to identify asbestos-containing materials
- Provide asbestos bulk, air and soil sampling
- Provide a detailed report identifying the location, quantity and condition of asbestos-containing materials
- Prepare an asbestos prioritization plan in cases when removal of all asbestos-containing materials is not possible
- Develop an asbestos abatement plan for use by the third-party abatement company you select
To make sure your asbestos issue has been resolved, we can conduct an asbestos clearance test to see if all asbestos fibers have been cleaned up to meet EPA standards.
Call us at 1-800-392-6468 to schedule an asbestos inspection.