WHEN TO TEST
What is Asbestos?
You may suspect there is asbestos in your home, but only trained professionals can examine materials without the risk of releasing fibers into the air. Be safe and use an RTK asbestos inspector to test for asbestos in these situations:
- If you are buying, selling or renting a condominium, co-op or home built before 1980
- Before you or your contractor do any renovations on property built before 1980
- Before you or your contractor do any demolition work on property built before 1980
Call us at 1-800-392-6468. Comprehensive material and air sampling allows RTK to provide an accurate, unbiased assessment of potential health hazards.
- Read More in our asbestos primer
- Learn about the RTK approach to asbestos
- About our Commercial asbestos testing