RTK’s Commercial and Residential Services
Mold spores are present in nearly every home in America. Mold spreads spores that can make you sick. A mold spot the size of a dime contains approximately 500,000 spores. Our certified mold inspectors can help you discover what’s causing mold growth in your home.More
Lead poisoning is the #1 preventable childhood disease in the United States. Children can easily ingest household lead in paint chips, tap water, dust and the soil. RTK’s lead inspectors are licensed, certified and have over 20 years of experience of identifying lead hazards.
With asbestos, what you can’t see can hurt you. The most dangerous asbestos fibers are too small to be visible. Once inhaled, they lodge in the lungs forever. Our asbestos inspectors are highly trained and certified to conduct asbestos testing in residential and commercial settings.More