Lead Poisoning is the #1 preventable childhood disease in the United States
Children can easily ingest household lead because it can be present all around them — in paint chips, tap water, dust and the soil. The younger the child, the more damage lead poisoning can do. If the source of the lead is not determined and removed, the poisoning will continue. RTK’s lead inspectors are licensed, certified and have over 20 years of experience.
Call us at 1-800-392-6468.
- What causes lead poisoning?
- Find out when to test
- Learn about the RTK approach to lead
- About our Commercial lead testing