How RTK Handles Mold Inspections, Remediation & Removal
Our goal is to assist you in understanding and correcting your mold problem from start to finish. Since our practice is strictly limited to environmental testing and consulting – and never remediation – you’re assured of an accurate and unbiased assessment.
A Careful and Considered Inspection Approach
A trained and experienced RTK Environmental mold inspector will:
- Discover where and why excess moisture is entering your property
- Conduct air monitoring, surface sampling, and bulk sampling to compare the results with normal background mold levels.
- Identify the affected areas and measure the amount of mold
- Recommend safe and cost effective ways to eliminate the moisture and resolve the mold problem
- Determine if the health of your family is at risk and if professional remediation is necessary
- To ensure reliable results, we send all samples to laboratories accredited by the American Industrial Hygiene Association.
- No job is too big…no job is too small. Call us anytime to inspect for mold. We also offer follow-up testing once a mold remediation or removal company is contracted.
If you’re in need of a mold inspection, call us at 1-800-392-6468.
- About Indoor Mold
- Find out when to test
- About our Commercial mold testing
- About Black Mold
- Mold Symptoms